Re: [hatari-devel] emutos 0.8.5 not working ?

Le 20/12/2011 21:29, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
Le 19/12/2011 21:24, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Too bad, I thought there would be a similar string as in Atari's
tos to figure out the version number.

EmuTOS has similar version information as Atari TOS. But the OS
header version number is always 2.06, regardless to the actual EmuTOS
version. However the build date in the ROM header is accurate.

Hello

at what place is this date located in emutos ? Is there a fixed string that would allow to automatically find it ?

Have you considered storing an easily parsable version string in emutos, I think it would be really useful in such case where an emulator doesn't fully support some required hardware function for a specific emutos version ?