Re: [eledmac] EledPar and resumenumbering

I would like to have something like this, but with continuous numbering.

No, it's not ok...

I don't want to use this solution for 50 paragraphs.
Just imagine an parallel edition of which 46 left paragraphs have empty right paragraphs! The ecologists will kill me for such a waste of paper...

What I would wish is a simple one-column text with numbering, and several insertions in parallel. In such parallel insertions the left column must follow the numbering of the main text, while the right column must have a continuous numbering of its own.

That's it...

Sergey

Le 25 août 2014 à 15:00, Sergey Kim <kimserge@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Yes, it's ok if I have only one non-paralleled paragraph, but actually I have a text of 50 paragraphs of which only 4 are in parallel.
>
> So the question rests the same…

50 or 1 is the same solution

> Here is what I have as text structure grosso modo:
>
> 1 Left paragraph numbered / Right paragraph numbered 1R
> 2 Unique block of text numbered according to the previous Left numbering
> 3 Same
> 4 Same
> 6 Unique block of text numbered
> 7 Left paragraph numbered / Right paragraph numbered 2R
> 8 Left paragraph numbered / Right paragraph numbered 3R
> 9 Left paragraph numbered / Right paragraph numbered 4R
> 10 Unique block of text numbered according to the previous Left numbering
>
> > One solution is to have a ~  (non breakeable space) as paragraph content.
> Thanks again for this simple solution!

I don't understand if that is ok for you or not...