Re: [eigen] Searchable "issues" repository

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 9:38 PM, Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree though that it is always difficult to decide when discussions should be made on the mailing list, and when they are too specific and should be made on bugzilla. Maybe the SparseMKL feature request would be worth moving to bugzilla.

bugzilla is good to discuss bugs, patches, and implementation details, but only Christoph, myself, and the author of the issue will follow the discussion. So when it's about the design of the public API, I think it is better to have a larger audience.