Re: [eigen] 3.3-alpha1 released!

On 9/7/2015 11:20 AM, Gael Guennebaud wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 11:03 PM, Gael Guennebaud
> <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>

>     Hi Sergiu,
>
>     thank you for the feedback, I can reproduce, and the "problem" is
>     that all decomposition constructors have been made explicit. I think
>     that the proper fix is to make such constructor completely generic
>     to accept any EigenBase<> object. Same for the compute() method.
>     This way some temporaries will be avoided when passing expressions.
>

> Done: https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/commits/bd2219a74c96/

Thanks Gael.

Regarding PermutationMatrix, there is a warning caused by
is_convertible_impl template struct due to an int being converted to
bool and causing warning C4800 (forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false'
(performance warning) at Eigen/src/Core/util/Meta.h:101). I had to dig
through the huge stack of diagnostics to locate the problem source.