Re: [eigen] 3.3-alpha1 released!

Hi Sergiu,

thank you for the feedback, I can reproduce, and the "problem" is that all decomposition constructors have been made explicit. I think that the proper fix is to make such constructor completely generic to accept any EigenBase<> object. Same for the compute() method. This way some temporaries will be avoided when passing expressions.

gael.