|[eigen] 3.3-alpha1 released!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] 3.3-alpha1 released!
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 18:19:42 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=rMx12tUg0DKasa9BI2n06DK4mYL2RgS8pxeahLXcHNo=; b=AqxOIqFiGtMuuCPFhUOGxD8CfShjFqH2uZANjpk4ZN8xQpCS+y9Hd+Afxmbo1IhveY dxWHHdy/oPGlFPXQL7yWS6IIYnek2ATmL4Utj2UE08K+ct84SPgewd5oFCrXHNWKn6lk aQOlyt8bryghh9qv80GyQ7siaxFG/TnVvlDua7K7PqaQvSy2MoCGtTz+ax3jXeohGyzt Fi6phoTvywD77ZtMrWseq7369m2zxSzrG2F8dEgManM2LCmRkbtLS3wK5Je+7MrmUatP h025twStmvpYLllp0c1A5PnX/qLWr2/HLVhq/rp5AKKnZEY6nJFK4sDjpwQ0voXCvlS5 fLxQ==
Eigen 3.3-alpha1 has been released today, September 4, 2015.
The source archive is at:
This alpha version introduces a novel evaluation mechanism of expressions, as well as numerous exciting features such as fast divide and conquer SVD , support for AVX and VSX vector instructions, more OpenMP parallelism , a LS-CG solver , and more. Check the page dedicated on the 3.3 release  for a comprehensive review of the novelties and improvements.
As for any alpha and beta release, everybody is invited to test this release on their own basecode and report any compilation issues or performance regressions on the bugtracker .