From: n.marques21@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [eigen] no matching function for call to 'abs(const float&)'
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:57:52 +0100

I'm compiling this in a cross-compiler for an ARM platform:

$ arm-none-eabi-gcc --version
arm-none-eabi-gcc (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 4.9.3 20141119 (release) [ARM/embedded-4_9-branch revision 218278]
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO

The other possibility is to downgrade it.

---
Nuno Marques
Tenente Aluno de Transmissões (Eng)

+351 912 090 991
Azambuja | Portugal

As the creation appears, the path is driven in the conscious feeling of madness and happiness, which returns, in multiple ways, to what we achieve in greatness...

Follow me in:

This message and any files herewith attached may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the entity to which it is addressed. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any files attached without copying them in any way.

Maybe you should check your compiler version or try another compiler/system and see if the problem persists.