[eigen] Re: Bugs on bugzilla

Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@...> writes:

> For that matter, I don't even have an overview who else has write access
> to our main repository, i.e., who would technically be able to accept
> patches and pull-requests.

I don't think this secret, so here it goes.
According to bitbucket, the following people have write access:

Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian
Alexey Korepanov
Benoit Jacob *
bschindler
cbecker
Christian Seiler
Christoph Hertzberg
Daniel Lowengrub
dnuentsa
Gael Guennebaud *
Hauke Heibel
Jitse Niesen *
Konstantinos Margaritis
Marcus Hanwell
Mark Borgerding
mierle
Moritz Lenz
myguel
Thomas Capricelli *

The ones with a star have admin access which presumably means that they can
give other people write access.

Feel free to put this list (or perhaps the active people on it) on the wiki,
for instance on the "how to contribute" page which is hopefully being written.

Jitse