|Re: [eigen] Bugs on bugzilla|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Bugs on bugzilla
- From: Matthew Brett <matthew.brett@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 10:34:37 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=9nOPyCSlWC5TMLbAJMqPHxgY4TSk231O1Tm9kTaC+kI=; b=CQuRhbGG1PySmeSzyVng50WWueqx+RKcqlxdIQ7qdCBkqbgUJF461yzTUMjmFYDfx9 U/g1UnAqyY8Oc7lqgHayKFX4xeZiwWcbgfVjF1RsgFmLIp6fdolbR1KeH5jBc4riGrg+ ljAQMjMckg8TSTgIk5y1zlAMcbNNGRfCCf3pmVeeDTe9h2JUxyFNMt34ySMTFLooT1Kw 9T/XogwXSizla920XW+fxhMaSxVT3IlBkd58F4SgdP//KBP6/Peb0JNOqgDkB1JVH43K /o5fVAyDdupHFF34JAvhBiZCrm80x6N3+5R/eQ1gp/1s2NVHf0JxKZCoy0FpAG5SuEKs dwHA==
On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 2:13 AM, Gael Guennebaud
> so basically we are facing three interconnected problems:
> - we have to better structure our community,
> - attract more contributors,
> - deal with the numerous bug entries.
> Regarding the structuration of the community, we could try to lean towards
> something like:
> - a small steering committee taking the major decisions on the evolution of
> - assign one person in charge for each module of Eigen, each platform, etc.
> (from regular Eigen's developers)
> - assign a release manager taking care of the progress of each feature
> planed for the next release.
> - a pool of reviewers to review novel features (do not need to be an Eigen's
> However, I'm not sure that currently we have enough man power to go to such
> a formal structure.
> As Christoph suggested, identifying active contributors with their domain of
> expertise would already be a good step. Here I'm thinking about
> "contributors" and "expertise" in a very general way, not only code!
> This last remark leads me to the second item (attract more contributors) for
> which I'd like to emphasise that there are many way to contribute to Eigen
> without knowing its internal:
> - documentation,
> - support to other users,
> - unit testing,
> - fix compiler/platform specific issues,
> - discuss API,
> - etc.
> What about adding a "How to contribute?" page developing these items on the
> web site? Any volunteers?
> Then we need a way to keep track and easily spot these 'junior jobs" which
> could be addressed without requiring any knowledge on Eigen's internals.
> So instead of adding a voting system to the bug tracker, I'd rather add a
> such a field.