Re: [eigen] Bugs on bugzilla

On 06.06.2014 17:29, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
but the advantage of using "severity"instead of keywords is that this field
is more visible in search results and it is also much easier to set since
you only have to select it in the list. The above keywords have been there
from the beginning but nobody used them. There must be a reason.

You can show the keywords in the search result by clicking `Change Columns` at the bottom of the search results. I think making this visible by default is only possible by manually changing config-files:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15344436/
I also see no obvious way to encourage (or force) entering keywords into that field.

Since this field is barely used so far, I think we can just stick with the `Severity` workaround.

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen