Re: [eigen] [Review] Pull request 66, Huge Tensor module improvements

Hi Christoph,

And another question I could not extract from the discussion so far:
Do you intend to support Tensors where the number of dimensions is
not fixed at compile-time?
Using ArrayXi-based indexing it would not be too hard to implement
and it might have some (very) rare use-cases (e.g., n'th derivations
of m-variable, single-value functions are m^n-tensors).

I have not exactly planned it, but I don't think it's going to be
terribly difficult to do once the interface is stable. It's definitely
NOT on the top of my TODO list...

Regards,
Christian