|Re: [eigen] Architecture specific performance optimizations|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Architecture specific performance optimizations
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 19:57:20 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=eMtNDrqAsfLJBMPFC8L5EyxIKVFT9IxBaBnRaWdqd1Q=; b=ZX5mwsWLWYK6mzEwMKGk1eRslmQ/LzXG0X3T9REtjIubx30JPELHW3RoT6ah9HUpGZ eHYay37Zs4GZoSiPxoE2zB36wfZVlGfx5Ahx5IyVp642756+ArMZG2M8NZKLvIMX+BeI gKy+li7B4bFsvqz0QAtfEYCnQbg8AGZ2dDoZXdK888jzkhH1aZyRggIfeS56+6Ct1a37 GHBZ9qH3aLnlcOs/PaqNH50Pujq55r7WWDOMAb28d7ECvJWfZ95/YbsG7Wl/CKN3aReq 85bhxVT+yHJHkYGREINWp5bfThg1jhjPlcACDR79+T+J2DM8ccBOlXWwAt9VTKu1qNu2 KasQ==
On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Christoph Hertzberg
> On 07.03.2014 20:03, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
>> of course that would be ideal, but CDash is not tailored for that use
>> case. Does anybody know a good dashboard to aggregate plots?
> I found this
> It seems to be python focussed, and not entirely what we are looking for,
> but maybe it is adaptable to our purpose.
thanks for the it. I tested it, and it's probably a good choice to
track a few dozens timings but not for a dozen of benchmark where each
consists of a sequence of measures. It might still be enough for
performance regression though.