Re: [eigen] Architecture specific performance optimizations

On 07.03.2014 20:03, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
of course that would be ideal, but CDash is not tailored for that use
case. Does anybody know a good dashboard to aggregate plots?

I found this
  https://github.com/tobami/codespeed/
It seems to be python focussed, and not entirely what we are looking for, but maybe it is adaptable to our purpose.

Somewhat related is "The Computer Language
Benchmarks Game":
  http://benchmarksgame.alioth.debian.org/
It seems though, that all code is executed on the same machine here.

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen