[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: "[eigen] mailing list" <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Matrix power
- From: Dale Lukas Peterson <hazelnusse@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 00:01:04 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1GuAkvx72+hEoSDMsjrfAlEApFt7jwDJT4BuCryXtVI=; b=I4dpgME4RtTHWbp0ax1zvDfcx+0s+4fUhUUJ2OsDMRYB6NglMzmGxTiy/kHvwHLU9w 9+5eFc+qxcY+34/bOJZ5gXWqNd8waYnz6yn0r7Pjsd+6EdUBYFY7TFtHhaWTlDKhk+Iv LCtY84aCmU0PWb+z69p1XfbsS4Fc5Jt4klu6ifDnCBr3unvjmCf9KY+AHapba7r7k/2U LSJQoLfKMYgRWnUA0UIONnGSt6WXxQi5AGL3Rm4rNdWDsgDhGOWk9rx1xFgFGZtFy2Lg bA1Zkxmn9KgFBOiRGqRcJ08SxMd4ObWSCYqK9icW+YHRYKO/7icu9XwmM0UKymlYYZCZ qgIA==
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:45 PM, 何震邦 <jdh8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry for my late reply.
> If A has a zero eigenvalue, there is a zero on diag of T. Therefore, there is an 1
> on diag of (I - T), enlarging (I - T).norm(), making Eigen sqrt'ing (I - T).
> However, no matter how many times (I - T) is sqrt'ed, the 1 stands still on its
> diag, leading to an infinite loop.
Ok, I think see what is going on.
> I will finish my final exam at 8:50 tomorrow UTC. I will work on this since
Cool, let me know if you want me to test any patches out. I'm usually
on IRC #eigen with handle DLPeterson if you want to chat.
> Thanks for your discovery!
It is I who should be thanking you for working on this. Thank you.