[eigen] Fwd: Re: Student contribution

We are proud to announce that thanks to Gael's fix, our algorithm now works fine with any dynamic matrices, including complexes one. It passes the same 'is_Approx' tests as Jacobi and that is not surprising since the loss of precision is caused by the deflation, actually functional but commented, and the third part of the algorithm that is yet to be implemented. We are now focusing on optimizing the existing code, cleaning some of the functions, and making the work of further developers easier. That includes sources for the next step, especially a paper to solve the Particle simulation problem and code comment to explain where to add the last part of the algorithm.

Do you have any particular thing you want us to change in the BDCSVD ?

Best regards,

Team GL27

Jean Ceccato, Pierre Zoppitelli, Gauthier Brun, Nicolas Carre