|[eigen] Missing methods on complex Matrix/Vector/Array|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: "[eigen] mailing list" <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] Missing methods on complex Matrix/Vector/Array
- From: Dale Lukas Peterson <hazelnusse@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:45:14 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=MkfKOhkflUfwSTjhWZFftET3HMd8wItB74gadGpjTIw=; b=QrahvZdavSpMreujtfMarDl+Az3gY8oBG1dcmmaqop/t7QmHes1Q0t9ZheqsZnUoSK Tw5NRl+zbJzeTNv9ciZIYfc+jmRhIkJR53o7Z7utBL5C2PiyftbxWBFyP3HBbfKQQRHt nw6yEDS+gFbTBrDXKagP2ZNSRlEG9BZne5x39LbRiq/UZfdQAirxII5c3vJmFhsbcAr5 gmuw4BIrYSKQcZDfxeFR6cvcD9Dk6Aal0+cbFOEmtBdY95CoOi7pdjXqG7kJwcwssJX7 uPllKBcjEky9V8vcOf13igX4pF8Vn4w+ndsoFAXyRRvk9s1hgVPfRaFtzsd3cJXVS372 nulA==
I was trying to take the argument of an Array of complex<double>
types, but found that this method is not available, even though ones
like real(), imag(), abs() are. Is there a design reason for this, or
does it simply just need some development time to make it happen?
If there isn't a reason other than it just hasn't been implemented, I
can try to work on this.