[eigen] Planning a Eigen 3.1.1 release early next week?

Now that we have completed the relicensing, we should have a 3.1.1
release as soon as possible. Maybe it's realistic to hope to release
early next week, but I haven't been doing releases recently so I'm not
current on how long it takes to stabilize the stable branch.

Also, TODO before that:
 - what I wrote in my last email needs to be done (wiki update etc)
 - as we concluded in the other thread, MINPACK can be put back into
the EIGEN_MPL2_ONLY perimeter
 - the COPYING.*GPL files need to be removed and replaced by MPL2