Re: [eigen] Contributor approval for the MPL2 relicensing (YOUR ACTION NEEDED)

On 28.06.2012 23:38, Benoit Jacob wrote:
Does anyone keep track of who agreed/did not agree?

This mailing list's archive does.

Great, could the archive send a mail as soon as everyone responded? Or weekly updates of how many responses are missing? ;)
(Maybe my "keep track" above was a bit ambigious)

[...tvmet...]

None remains

ok, I did not look closer into that, it was just the first thing I noticed randomly looking into the history

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen