Re: [eigen] MPL2 relicensing: tracking 3rd-party code

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012, Gael Guennebaud wrote:

 - establish a list of all the 3rd party code we have. Is there a
rational way of finding all of it at once?

This is tricky. We'll probably have to do an audit, which is nontrivial.

Here is a start:

[...]

For completeness:

5 - The Eigenvalues module started (I think) as a port from JAMA (A Java Matrix Package) and parts still remain in Eigenvalues/RealSchur.h and Eigenvalues/EigenSolver.h
    Licence: Public domain, see http://math.nist.gov/javanumerics/jama/

Jitse