[eigen] Decrease in performances

Hi everyone,

A few releases ago, I noticed a slight decrease in overall performances in my soft, using eigen. Since execution time is my main concern and the reason why I chose eigen in the first place, I ran a few tests to make sure :
I recompiled my project using all 3.x releases of eigen (and some 2.0.x too), and compared the execution time of some algorithms I implemented.
Versions 3.0.0 to 3.0.3 gave fairly stable results, but versions 3..0.4, 3.0.5 and 3.1 made my execution time up to 50% longer on some critical algorithms (performances are similar in the last three versions though). All my code uses mostly basic matrix operations (product, transpose, submatrix extraction) on fixed-size matrices.

I can try and be more precise on what takes more time if needed, but I think the eigen benchmark suite would be better suited for that purpose (the last published bench is over a year old...)
Has anyone else had similar problems with performances ?

Regards,
Maxime REIS.