Re: [eigen] Decrease in performances

in-between the 3.0.3 and 3.0.4 release I see only the 5 following
change-sets that could affect the performances:

248f1d7c5f86
dfea1f0cbf7a
e5f87fa9e5c2
f95322d996f2
9c5248ab7ac1

using bissection strategy you should be able to find exact change-set
that introduced a regression with at most 3 tries. Not that if you are
using SelfAdjointEigenSolver then the slowdown might simply be due to
to lack of precision in previous releases (see changeset
f95322d996f2).

thanks for your help,

gael