|Re: [eigen] 3.1 released!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.1 released!
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:31:45 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bO5fRj8v91GGZ1NMRe35XShPIKjIGKT1piioTNMHf8A=; b=lpndIQh2wJeTNnyf4ka4/sURKayd6DNRzU5hJ5UDBkCyrwOjGg/627iKURWASAijqH Vr1mgdE+jpLdDUElnZNrcWgC0V/Z1J+QaZX4g/oGE6Hp30u4DqTvI20ay6bQ+wWgCUJn HmhWoVWNiKfVAOG7QhLB8Nm7n/ZZN5vIJ3N6n3uhAxdznDAMTNHMZhpMFvibcndZim1l CnfJJg0ki2IhKqcGDD8qKXKB4GhVmC5N7wwI4sod3+zIgPA0ESDdalBO2Sv6fhhHclbt xn0Y4vFucT+NzcBy37gy8/GFmoGDYwHSUGimovQKH3h5oAb7VaQeizq8/SqevKFzM0hl ujJw==
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM, <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I really dont get it. but right now on the right columnt on freecode,
> eigen is listed in the top "most vital project", with only 24%..??
> We dont host the code there, so I kinda expect the vital % to be low...
> but why we are there I dont understand.Especially as the 3.1 announce is
> not yet validated by the team.
I have no idea what "vitality" means for them, and cannot find this
information on freecode.
> An a side note, a recent kdevelop release announce mentions fixing a bug
> related to parsing eigen :
excellent! I'll give it a try then.
> On 25/06/2012 08:32, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
>> Thank you Thomas!
>> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Thomas Capricelli
>> <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Yeah, great!
>>> I've published the release on freecode (former freshmeat).
>>> On 24/06/2012 23:36, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
>>>> Hi all,
>>>> Eigen 3.1 has been released today (June 24, 2012).
> Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>