Re: [eigen] WG: Problem with compiling sparse matrix solver

Yes the code snippet looks correct though I strongly recommend you to
switch to 3.1 which includes officially supported sparse modules. In
your case this implies to remove the DynamicSparseMatrix temporary
which does not exist anymore (except in unsupported/Eigen/SparseExtra)
and use a simple triplet list for the assembly. Then use
SimplicialLDLT instead of SparseLDLT.

gael