|Re: [eigen] Hang on gfortran ABI info detection during ctest|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Hang on gfortran ABI info detection during ctest
- From: Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 06:43:14 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NaL1XQuHa60eBJ3gCVutRl1yNLd08ghKT4mDnkHBceE=; b=wdEIf8e2voulX4rDwys7ahuAZefAlMN4q9L1MBLb+5RZQ4elBO/KT1iVAYKi81Y/K4 uuToV9AI+h9iHRm313d4MSwKmOHQJ9j6JoSzUMv8kLDalrmA3Xa+Ra0I0Q5XSj+Jeqgp pDb+TiRZYDbed+bF56IJC0qGkbPlvNnK5y9M4=
>> While attempting to set up cron entries to submit to cdash following
>> http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests, I am seeing ctest
>> hang right after the line
>> -- Detecting Fortran compiler ABI info
>> where the Fortran compiler in question is gfortran.
> regarding your precise issue, I've never hit it, even with ICC. Maybe
> this is a cmake issue, do you have a recent version of cmake?
I've got cmake 2.8.1. The changelog entries post-2.8.1 don't hint at
any relevant changes.
I see issues for non-gfortran runs and suspect I'm missing some fiddly
aspect of my environment in the cron job.
Thanks for the suggestion,