|Re: [eigen] Hang on gfortran ABI info detection during ctest|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Hang on gfortran ABI info detection during ctest
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:30:45 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=oXv+B1p1rYDl5pLzKeeraTrEyv80uepBObnW+/zRUrE=; b=YJWyzjC8ZsP2YNYCodCQTmUI5RXk12Y/wlgchB0IjXMm/ub09qUJVSEo+8OEMuJTZw wJJ8LpO4kZi6wyG1uxEwl/zdnY+Ltt5NWX3FS1rj7D9czA5XoUSj7pCA3C01aw7vpX3V uEPSRucb2V2ZqwK7ZEJH0lrVGfn2Ru4jFVYX0=
I have to update this page of the wiki. The testsuite.cmake script is
not really needed anymore. It's simpler to make your own script doing
something like this:
make -p build-XXX
CXX="compiler" cmake path/to/src [cmake_arguments]
ctest -D Nightly
ctest -D Continuous
regarding your precise issue, I've never hit it, even with ICC. Maye
this is a cmake issue, do you have a recent version of cmake?
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> While attempting to set up cron entries to submit to cdash following
> http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests, I am seeing ctest
> hang right after the line
> -- Detecting Fortran compiler ABI info
> where the Fortran compiler in question is gfortran.
> Has anyone else run into such a hang? Anyone have suggestions for how
> to debug the hang?
> I ask because I'm trying to get some automated cdash submissions in
> before the 3.0.5 release. You can see some Intel-related issues at
> under site 'rhys-setun'