|Re: [eigen] Hang on gfortran ABI info detection during ctest|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Hang on gfortran ABI info detection during ctest
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:52:28 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=e138cALP8FBoMtrUZBHdsFhvqHaUk1eSInmzY/oQbwE=; b=CUo2Qb0VUdhZtdgfrvMSqzzdocDfr3facSrDYtA8PMXhQB6fqKy0f4dEMhM5dg/sq4 /bIJVcq02CNYQiesliLSHVkWWVHBH87ZExSYT35+DsoAXDUVHSyeV9iQMWbEBm6RT2Fk +r9VCU2cGUDaufCVfTj0q90PpJsaf+Y9S5his=
Maybe your default fortran compiler is not compatible with the C
compiler you configured? You can choose the fortran compiler via the
FC environment variable.
> I've got cmake 2.8.1. The changelog entries post-2.8.1 don't hint at
> any relevant changes.
Updating to latest cmake might help though...
On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> While attempting to set up cron entries to submit to cdash following
>>> http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests, I am seeing ctest
>>> hang right after the line
>>> -- Detecting Fortran compiler ABI info
>>> where the Fortran compiler in question is gfortran.
>> regarding your precise issue, I've never hit it, even with ICC. Maybe
>> this is a cmake issue, do you have a recent version of cmake?
> I see issues for non-gfortran runs and suspect I'm missing some fiddly
> aspect of my environment in the cron job.
> Thanks for the suggestion,