|Re: [eigen] News on sparse modules and 3.1 beta 1 on Monday|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] News on sparse modules and 3.1 beta 1 on Monday
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 17:41:56 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=qhT19WB8ZnpHuFUVmZ9nyQjVdXIRzorvVb/TcR8TmLY=; b=cX134Rw4mzn1sUKBIi11R9NB+1rPd4gLQ1LC05exY1GMJi1yGEQf+j36+Z8bIHvF/y yBa7dBf/kJGfrMJLG9e+m9CpyOnn5D2o8eUqtsZaCOu6OpG/MUrfwkzWCYQ6G2eRI3+u HPX8s7L56T3MpvgYAbIcFnOr/KgKdjY6MH+jQ=
Yes calling it alpha1 is probably safer as I really want to make that
release on Monday.
Then I plan a beta before the end of the year with a RC and final
release during the first week of February.
On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's a bit optimistic to hope that 2 days are enough to get the dev
> branch releasable as a beta: it's fantastic if it works out, but
> expect it to need a bit more time ;-) Let's see how this thread turns
> Note that it's possible that the beta1 release will attract some
> attention, whence the need to make sure it's high quality. If you just
> want to release a snapshot of the dev branch without any quality
> guarantee, maybe call it alpha1 instead.