Re: [eigen] 3.0.4 coming soon, testing appreciated

don't worry, these "error=..." messages are just output of some
numerical comparisons and they does not mean at all that the tests
failed.

Nevertheless, to check whether NEON is used or not you can look at the
compiler flags by recompiling one test, e.g.:

touch path/to/eigen/test/prec_inverse_4x4.cpp
make VERBOSE=1 prec_inverse_4x4

gael