|Re: [eigen] 3.0.4 coming soon, testing appreciated|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.0.4 coming soon, testing appreciated
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:15:41 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hcOFHLmeScwPDkY2XEknwmisiEkdJTiy0s/1qczb+a0=; b=CLjhs9WpYOBmZ0NPB8K7C5e1eCOhOvkw8tUWz4ctBA69bi7GP23Z7dsx0IU6BQxFw7 q2jNMFBZAyGUO4iX1zgJMMemDB0bz9GjPA/snvgR16mWVWTkMVMWiCuOAvIMYKgmYqU3 NGJqlip5h7LhPYvsGwPl4YSf/zwy4gz+XJMfA=
2011/11/21 Márton Danóczy <marton78@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Benoit,
> I'd be happy to test on iOS, and have found these CMake config scripts
> for iOS: http://www.ltengsoft.com/node/20
> However, CMake gives me the following error:
> Setting up iOS toolchain
> iOS toolchain loaded
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:71 (message):
> Can't link to the standard math library. Please report to the Eigen
> developers, telling them about your platform.
> How can I fix it?
Here, Eigen is trying to figure what library it should link tests to,
in order to use the standard math functions like std::sin.
Currently, all what Eigen tries is:
1) try to link without any special linker option
2) try to link to "m" which means link to libm.so. So far we've
only needed this on QNX.
Can you try to figure what is the name of the standard math library on
The code is in cmake/FindStandardMathLibrary.cmake.
> On 21 November 2011 15:45, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> We would like to release Eigen 3.0.4 next week, so testing would be
>> much appreciated on all supported platforms, with a special mention
>> for Clang 3.0 on ARM since Eigen 3.0.4 brings fixes specifically for
>> The fixes since 3.0.3 are: support for Clang 3.0 on ARM; check for
>> integer overflow in size computations; a SelfAdjointEigenSolver bug
>> fix; a quaternion alignment fix; fix unsupported modules docs.
>> How to run the tests: