Re: [eigen] 3.0.4 coming soon, testing appreciated

2011/11/21 Márton Danóczy <marton78@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Benoit,
>
> I'd be happy to test on iOS, and have found these CMake config scripts
> for iOS: http://www.ltengsoft.com/node/20
>
> However, CMake gives me the following error:
>
> Setting up iOS toolchain
> iOS toolchain loaded
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:71 (message):
>  Can't link to the standard math library.  Please report to the Eigen
>  developers, telling them about your platform.
>
> How can I fix it?

Here, Eigen is trying to figure what library it should link tests to,
in order to use the standard math functions like std::sin.

Currently, all what Eigen tries is:
  1) try to link without any special linker option
  2) try to link to "m"  which means link to libm.so. So far we've
only needed this on QNX.

Can you try to figure what is the name of the standard math library on
your system?

The code is in cmake/FindStandardMathLibrary.cmake.