Re: [eigen] 3.0.4 coming soon, testing appreciated

Hi Benoit,

I'd be happy to test on iOS, and have found these CMake config scripts
for iOS: http://www.ltengsoft.com/node/20

However, CMake gives me the following error:

Setting up iOS toolchain
iOS toolchain loaded
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:71 (message):
  Can't link to the standard math library.  Please report to the Eigen
  developers, telling them about your platform.

How can I fix it?

Marton