Re: [eigen] Release plan

Thank you, Benoit!

If I have some time I could give an helping hand with the lapack
implementation, if you need some.

Regadring the BTL, I'm planning a "completely" new one; i.e. rethink
it from scratch. For example, the current one has some limitation that
do not allow a straightforward distributed-memory benchmark for some
libraries (PBLAS, ScaLAPACK, ...). It's not always "fair", too: every
library receives different input matrices and vectors when doing the
same action -- this is not a problem in many cases, but it's a crucial
problem in some other cases (think of the conjugate gradient method,
where the number of iterations strongly depends on the input data...).

Cheers
Andrea Arteaga