[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Release plan
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 01:31:36 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=CZ6Q0ZFADuFBbPE2e/ZJn0f7HbyosGMhDYMXLeb/W7g=; b=xOLDQIH3oT0caH2CK8brgAGG+rMzsFc+l0+5WjDsDzhWoDkTYYGLWty5zHV64cZLDW B9Cw+oHXD4vBxMELPiCYACv/ZJT9WBN5y1cPKGx3eyaxROatdXz2kaJZynbbJagNx+X7 ppF2vWKXMXiaabZoJmEpUSY0hP9QQbxgzsjXM=
2011/8/3 Andrea Arteaga <yo.eres@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello all.
> Just a few questions to organize some packaging work: is there a plan
> for the next release? Will the version be 3.0.2 or something else?
> When would it come out? Will the lapack module be ready?
Thanks to Gael and Thomas there is already a good number of fixes in
the 3.0 branch since 3.0.1, so I think that a 3.0.2 release soon would
make sense. Maybe in a few weeks?
The 3.0 branch is only for bugfixes so in principle I wouldn't expect
new features in it. Incomplete modules stay incomplete.
The development branch will eventually give us a 3.1 release, but that
is probably still some distance away, as our main objective for it,
bug 99, is still far from done. Of course if needed we can reconsider
and make a 3.1 release without it.
> A last question: who is responsible for the BTL benchmarking suite
It's always been Gael. I'm sure he'll be glad if you send your patches
to this list!