Re: [eigen] Release plan

2011/8/3 Andrea Arteaga <yo.eres@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello all.
> Just a few questions to organize some packaging work: is there a plan
> for the next release? Will the version be 3.0.2 or something else?
> When would it come out? Will the lapack module be ready?

Thanks to Gael and Thomas there is already a good number of fixes in
the 3.0 branch since 3.0.1, so I think that a 3.0.2 release soon would
make sense. Maybe in a few weeks?

The 3.0 branch is only for bugfixes so in principle I wouldn't expect
new features in it. Incomplete modules stay incomplete.

The development branch will eventually give us a 3.1 release, but that
is probably still some distance away, as our main objective for it,
bug 99, is still far from done. Of course if needed we can reconsider
and make a 3.1 release without it.

> A last question: who is responsible for the BTL benchmarking suite
> now?

It's always been Gael. I'm sure he'll be glad if you send your patches
to this list!