[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Release plan
- From: Andrea Arteaga <yo.eres@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 03:02:12 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=Ft/qw/3vkcJ48Qb+Qj0Ujuk3eEGQm+OLAqj8Ub+JFFc=; b=IUe69vPBcg9Jx6AZmfsbW2seP7ltAWdh2VGhym7vWz2kEQymB4gkgy3EUKIlJNLtoV kLV4DN9pId/RK9NDq4ND1wOa9CM6AOMeoC82OhUoIdwEnxsc87BqwwIdHrjJvsS9Q/D7 mXAYX141fqthacmzz3bBVBgMK8HPtIVUIDqfs=
Just a few questions to organize some packaging work: is there a plan
for the next release? Will the version be 3.0.2 or something else?
When would it come out? Will the lapack module be ready?
A last question: who is responsible for the BTL benchmarking suite
now? I'm doing some work there for my GSoC project and I would propose
to merge my changes when I have a more stable version.
Thank you very much.