Re: [eigen] mpreal + MatrixFunctions

Actually I think that this computeUV() method should be implemented in
a different way: first, I don't see why it has an argument. Second,
since its implementation really depends on the scalar type, it should
rather call a free function (or a static method of an helper class)
that one can specialize for his own scalar type.

gael.