Re: [eigen] mpreal + MatrixFunctions

Thanks for your suggestions! I've written a computeUV() to take care of all non-specialized types (inclusive of mpfr::mpreal), while computeUV(float), computeUV(double), computeUV(long double) are still there for built-in real scalars. It runs smoothly so far. :)

Best regards,
Chen-Pang He

於 2011/8/21 上午 06:14, Gael Guennebaud 提到:
Actually I think that this computeUV() method should be implemented in
a different way: first, I don't see why it has an argument. Second,
since its implementation really depends on the scalar type, it should
rather call a free function (or a static method of an helper class)
that one can specialize for his own scalar type.

gael.

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 8:20 PM, Thomas Capricelli