[eigen] mpreal + MatrixFunctions

Hi, all:
I'd like to add mpreal compatibility into MatrixFunctions (i.e. when MatrixFunctions and MPRealSupport are both included, then it activates matrix functions for mpfr::mpreal), but I can't figure out a way to accomplish it, because it's impossible to just add a computeUV(mpfr::mpreal) since mpfr::mpreal may be not declared. On the other hand, if I code computeUV(mpfr::mpreal) at the other header, it's out of the question to add it into class MatrixExponential. Does anyone has suggestions?

Sincerely,
Chen-Pang He