Re: [eigen] Matrix product crashes when compiled with MSVC 2010 in release

Ok, once again. Since Ilya mentioned that CMake does create projects
which have defaults set to "no whole program optimization" I needed to
start digging again because it implies, that our unit tests should
have captured this!

So, we see a regression and that is happening since

changeset:   3260:431547872cf7
user:        Gael Guennebaud <g.gael@xxxxxxx>
date:        Mon Jul 12 16:31:46 2010 +0200
summary:     matrix product: move the alpha factor to gebp instead of
the packing

Since here, we are hitting a compiler bug and considering that
everybody using CMake will run into it, it is definitely a show
stopper for 3.0.

I have still no idea for workarounds and just did not myself hit this
bug earlier because I am working with 64bit builds only.

- Hauke