Re: [eigen] Matrix product crashes when compiled with MSVC 2010 in release

Guys,

no idea how to write volatile inline assembly on MSVC. Normal inline
assembly did not help - it helps if I set that function to "don't
inline" but that will kill the run-time and I assume any other patch
will kill the run-time too. I am clueless for the moment.

- Hauke