Re: [eigen] Do we need geometry refactoring?

I like your plan, but this is a big change with API impacts so unless
someone steps up to do it now, it may be too late.

Meanwhile, just removing the Transformxx typedefs will already remove
most of the confusion. People using the Transform template directly
are already people with a better-than-average understanding of things.

Benoit