Re: [eigen] sun studio 11 compiler error

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, since this isn't just a recent regression, forget about bisecting
> --- I was only mentioning it in case that would be one.
>
> Benoit

Most likely not a recent regression, although it would not take very
long to bisect if I had a good commit to start from. Also, I managed
to get "Oracle Solaris Studio Express"  installed under Linux (this
can be done under any distro with the tarball option and does not
require root access) and got the same compiler errors, so we can rule
out the possibility that it was just a SPARC thing.

Ben