|Re: [eigen] sun studio 11 compiler error|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] sun studio 11 compiler error
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:42:25 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=iUnqtnj959Xp72aw3hChIWdW9se/tQoYuksqq2pidgE=; b=rNhhUCJ1bM6kNx+4PX+6j8Xfux6EIOYLrSgZpFxY+DqaFCQarUyuR9i86bB5wz6dtl nbQvPELSc0j55jtD13qlajEojU09L7AIErSV4B0JN4x+TPzFzsaZq5cTPfyJj2VjiYkt A4nqY8imQxv3lb+Srg0Fx71KBhVqTw7snO/9I=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=xNlNTqJGokVIyV+lKH5ML62CjbkV2AU5Rr5QnYHPK5361qWlAKdXbM45hv4YGJ4oB8 I2gCWGc9httEIGm05NT5LAvSmvuJJthhD7SWmOHhL1Up1VMpogGx0Vwd3NLZF7Ers0Kx NCf0A1LBWTiX4FR6leGNxIyFKxGCfodxHtMf8=
just to say that I'm on it....
On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Ben Goodrich <bgokgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> So, since this isn't just a recent regression, forget about bisecting
>> --- I was only mentioning it in case that would be one.
> Most likely not a recent regression, although it would not take very
> long to bisect if I had a good commit to start from. Also, I managed
> to get "Oracle Solaris Studio Express" installed under Linux (this
> can be done under any distro with the tarball option and does not
> require root access) and got the same compiler errors, so we can rule
> out the possibility that it was just a SPARC thing.