Re: [eigen] Re: How to know the current instaled version of Eigen?

And for the record, without cmake or installing anything, the version
numbers are in Eigen/src/Core/util/Macros.h

[bjacob@cahouette eigen]$ grep VERSION Eigen/src/Core/util/Macros.h
#define EIGEN_WORLD_VERSION 2
#define EIGEN_MAJOR_VERSION 91
#define EIGEN_MINOR_VERSION 0
#define EIGEN_VERSION_AT_LEAST(x,y,z) (EIGEN_WORLD_VERSION>x ||
(EIGEN_WORLD_VERSION>=x && \
                                      (EIGEN_MAJOR_VERSION>y ||
(EIGEN_MAJOR_VERSION>=y && \

EIGEN_MINOR_VERSION>=z))))