[eigen] Re: How to know the current instaled version of Eigen?

Sorry for the noise, the file eigen.pc with pkg-config does what I need.

Thanks.

Best regards / Cordialmente,

--
William Oquendo
Phd Candidate

Given an already installed version of Eigen (by others), how can I know its version? Is there some info in some headeer file? I have used some grep commands with no success.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards / Cordialmente,