[eigen] licensing: watching the MPL update process

Hi List,

I just wanted to let you know about this e-mail I just sent to
Mozilla's mailing list for the update of the MPL:
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.governance.mpl-update/browse_thread/thread/0836d128d87bf612#

I am watching closely the MPL update process as it seems that the
upcoming MPL v2 has the potential to be a very good (simpler, more
readable) alternative to the LGPL v3. So don't be surprised if at some
point in the future I propose that we add the MPL v2 as an alternative
licensing option for Eigen! Of course it's too early now as the MPL v2
is still alpha, and of course it would need the agreement of every
copyright holder. Just looking far ahead and letting you know how I
feel.