Re: [eigen] Owls

I tend to agree with Gael. The owls are very nice, but the complexity of the hand-drawn lines are not easy to reproduce and make it a bit cluttered.

I made an attempt at capturing the style of the silly professor in a logo, but I'm not a very good artist. I fear it looks a bit like Tux in a snowsuit.
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/images/Silly_professor2.jpg