Re: [eigen] nesting

It is working. Now I just have to double check all Flag definitions
within Eigen, something around ~53, since potentially I need to add
the EIGEN_PROPAGATE_NESTING_BIT define.

I could also do a lot of testing - what do you think how much is sane?
See the attached file which basically tests Replicate, Reverse, Select
in combination with and without different kinds of products. I think
testing every single combination is a little bit overkill - what do
you think?

- Hauke