Re: [eigen] nesting

It should have been "toggle only the storage order."

Since we now have bit which are not inherited, we might rename
HereditaryBits bits and introduce a new set. How about

DominantBits /* always inherited */
RecessiveBits /* only in rare cases inherited */

Then, in the future one could do

Flags = OtherType::Flags & ~RecessiveBits

to disable only those we don't want to inherit. This will of course
only then make sense, when there is the possibility for new recessive
bits in the future or just because we like it...

- Hauke