Re: [eigen] nesting

I am ready to push. These tests are currently failing (GCC 4.4.1)

98% tests passed, 8 tests failed out of 380
         84 - adjoint_4 (Failed)
        182 - stable_norm_1 (Failed)
        183 - stable_norm_2 (Failed)
        184 - stable_norm_3 (Failed)
        185 - stable_norm_4 (Failed)
        197 - lu_2 (Failed)
        375 - nullary_7 (Failed)
        376 - nullary_8 (Failed)

Stable norm is always failing over here for the others I am not sure.
I don't want to look into the failing tests right now but I'ld like to
push what is there so far. Any concerns regarding pushing?

TODO:
- long term we still might need Gael's full expression processor approach
- regression tests for product related expressions and the number of temporaries
- maybe a new unit test, checking the nesting type
- verify that the failing tests have nothing to do with the applied changes

- Hauke