[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Testing 2.0
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:27:33 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=VtdwHZRMrHYKn+Bo6HjiEhHYPWo3HUMbXobrMJDOkiw=; b=XXP+wLsRRLsBfLJHaMWNUCZH0a/YTbIJe1YEtis4abNE6AuuSCUHqpIsdLVRMZ3+uO Ti/cTbaql8DZYoN5YnqlN4PUd3rw+BjZvOkaJqr1FHJ6r96L7iszm/6XNfy/CBqOyJnr +rrzFXgzi6MUjsMAEFmzmuMNSwPdnTeIXGgzU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=WAKILmvm8RRWDQ/cquBhcv+a0TRv3vSiluCJtcXZAMUIuDcsYJ6nS8+i7TfCEW2xhL 8YfZbZUI5Ffwio+xssjcz8lPCoEOyB3ppFMY1q+yDVLVaEz4W3EsuJomVnXw+1nrOt4F bLP+If2lwFNbFLvbc8Ge6XXRAGQIdf1uRbzHw=
It's mostly the coverage data that takes a lot of space. So don't
hesitate to send reports without coverage data. We have yet to find a
solution to not have to worry anymore about the space taken by
coverage data, Gael might have another server...
2010/2/12 FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Am 12.02.2010 13:25, schrieb Benoit Jacob:
>> I'm all for the dashboard, but we have a problem, it's hard to limit
>> how much space it eats, so recently Gael had to nuke it again.
> Is it ok for the developer, that I fill the dashboard (not on a regular
> basis but now an then), with "experimental" test runs?
> Is is of any value at all or nothing but waste of bandwith and storage?
> Cheers, I wish you very fruitfull and motivating meeting.
> Thank you for the great software.