[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Testing 2.0
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:43:28 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=6dmlxICARj3DQj6+JpCzmszqhCaD/nKGx2S4Rqh6UdI=; b=W9fvxgtkic+ITqFWqz/GRJKn3PziP8Kxv38tYNOIZVDdsIicld0Mx5jOEzLaobn5rE orzz9Ap95mzLCj9XUASme2+0kLNDoRE4yI+xt2pk8skILykhxa+1i+VLCUoa8wEZMlL3 acYDyUlgxdSjBcd1/IqBWPvh/CxnG7FiWQnXo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=DaH6/qbzbgVPJkuRrxOhHL/294kJlXRIm9savMM+TCV9JGSmtq7JERieMDaB1jZPO9 IK7NIdlKRwFWTCadR4ZBW+yslFTjvvwvBf98rt72vQ70B6uFN6ixB+99DuO/y4ExQigA kyZA1N0rN09uLDplHbb9INE6JhRLZZPABcSMg=
Everybody: we're releasing Eigen 2.0.12 tomorrow.
I don't remember if GCC 3.3 has been tested (sorry Jitse) ? What about
MSVC 2005, 2008? And ICC?
cmake -DEIGEN_BUILD_TESTS=ON /path/to/eigen2.0
I'm also happy to announce support for one more platform: QCC/QNX,
after bug #92.
2010/2/7 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2010/2/7 Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> On Sun, 7 Feb 2010, Benoit Jacob wrote:
>>> ah yes, the lu tests fail typically on the exact rank computation, and
>>> the reason why it fails is that eigen 2.0's algorithm for that is
>>> really not very accurate.
>>> This has been fixed in the development branch: the exact rank
>>> computation now works very consistently, so you can run the lu tests
>>> with 1000 repetitions.
>> Here the lu_2 test fails regularly in the development branch. I tried it
>> with random seeds from 1 to 10 (and the default of 10 repeats) and it fails
>> with 4, 5 and 6 in line 102. It's good to know that it's supposed to work
>> consistently, so now I can treat it as a bug and hunt it down when I have
> Hm indeed it's a bug, then!
> But here, all lu tests work... so I can't reproduce. I tried
> EIGEN_SEED=1, too...